The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Kitty Bee Designs - February Spotlight

Good morning! Today I'm sharing a card made with some of the awesome new images from Kitty Bee Designs. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Check out this adorable Ewok Panda. I absolutely DIED over these Star Wars themed Pandas - we are all HUGE SciFi nerds over here, these digis are so much fun for my kiddos and I to play with!



Isn't he AWESOME? I think this one is my favorite. Wickettttttt.....

Colored with Copics. Sentiment from Scrappy Moms. Papers form K&Co - Boyscouts paper pad. Glitter Dots from Dress it Up. Dies from Gina Marie. 3M foam tape to pop up my main image and sentiment.

Phew! We have a busy weekend and we're all finally maybe almost over this awful virus that has been lingers and moving back and forth through the house for over 3 weeks. So I'm off, but I hope you have a fabulous day -- stamp happy!

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

1 people made my day!:

Lisa Lynn said...

Jen, this is adorable. Just love your coloring. Stay well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...