The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Imagine That Digis - Ice Cream Treats!

Hello everyone! Are you getting ready to start a new week?? In fact, the LAST WEEK of summer?? Yea, I'm pretty ready for my kids to get back on a schedule!!

I wanted to share another card that I've made as a Guest Design Team member for Imagine That! Digis by Kris. Oh yes, I'm getting those last bits of summer in! :)


This image is called Ice Cream Treats. I used the pre-colored version on this card - I LOVE having that option! I actually color printed the entire card base on the Kraft, then again on white and cut them out. That way it doesn't look like outline underneath to whomever receives this card! The sentiment is from the companion sentiment set, which you actually receive FOR FREE when you buy this set! Yep, you heard me...free. 

I hand pierced the line of dots at the top and mounted this smaller square card on a white base. The ice creams are fussy cut and mounted over the top with foam tape. The line of gems is from Michael's collection...it's the CHERRY ON TOP! Get it? Hehe ;)

That's it for me, be sure to check out the store, there are some great new Sports and School themed releases that just came out last week, and I'll have projects featuring those on my blog this week, I'm a bit behind unfortunately! See comment in first line of this post RE: Kids Go Back to School, hahaha. I made a bunch of projects today though, so be on the look out for lots more inspiration projects too! You can check the left sidebar for the label "imagine that" to see all my projects from ITDBK. Have a great night!

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...