The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Imagine That Digis - Photography Release

Hello lovely stampers! I'm back today with another fun, FUN project as a Guest Designer for Imagine That! Digis by Kris. Today is Day 2 for the January releases at ITDBK and the theme is Photography! There are 2 packages of digital papers and 2 different Camera/Photography themed image sets in this release. So many options! For my project, I have used Selfie Sandy, as well as papers from the set. Instead of buying each of these image sets individually, there is an awesome bundle available, where you buy the 2 image sets and get a bunch of coordinating papers for free! Check it out here.

Ok, on to my project for today. I hope you like her! I chose to use the precolored image today, I was a bit behind in crafty funtime after a crazy weekend with family and renovation project at home! I really liked this coordinating paper, so it ended up working out perfectly! I added a bit of darker brown lowlights to her hair for a bit more pop, and lots of gold accents; she just screams BLING ME! 




Dies from Gina Marie, gold glitter Sakuro gel pen for highlights, button from PTI, bow and gold swirl twine from The Paper Studio, sentiment from Fun Stampers Journey, and embossing folder is Darice. Check out the ITDBK blogstore, and Facebook page for more info, and check back later this week for one of my regular GDT cards!

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...