The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, December 9, 2016

Bugaboo's Holiday Chaos - Day 7 Challenge!

Onward! Post #4 and my LAST POST because that makes 7 completed projects for this awesome, AWESOME Chaotic Party Train! Thanks Bugaboo for all the inspiration and the PUSH to get stamping!

Presenting: my project for TODAY, Day 7, which is BINGO



And here is the Bingo board:

My Bingo is vertical on the right-hand column...Glitter/Bling (plenty!), Snowflakes, and Non-Traditional Holiday Colors.

The details here - pretty easy, actually. Of course took awhile for me to be happy with all the sizes/layout/extra blings, but still. Really fun to create. And get this...No coloring! WHAT?! 

The one tiny sentiment is an old SU set that I really like for discreet Christmas/Winter greetings on cards where the image is the focal point. I made some of the paper I punched the circles from using Brushos paint powders in one of my first experiments using them. Used a bunch of different circle punches that I hung on to (I knew there was a reason!). Felt snowflakes are from Hero Arts and Stampin' Up!. Sequins are from Michael's Stash. Patterned paper from the Angel Company. Glitter balls from Fun Stampers Journey.

THANK YOU BUGABOO!! Shout out to the awesome DT for all that creating, AND leaving so many fabulous comments for all the players. *hugs*

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

2 people made my day!:

Megan J said...

Hi Jennifer, your card looks great, love all those circles. Have a lovely weekend... Megan

Jen Leeflang said...

Beautiful colours! Thanks for joining Bugaboo's Holiday Chaos Event this past week. Good luck!
Love
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...