The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Sunday, January 24, 2016

JessicaLynnOriginal.com: True Love Brentwood Digi Release (and FREEBIE!)

Hello out there in Bloglandia! How are all my lovely stamping friends and visitors doing tonight?

Yesterday was a release day at JessicaLynnOriginal.com! Unfortunately I had a few things come up and was a bit late to the hop party. But I got some wonderful crafty time today, so here is what I've come up with! We are featuring a new BRENTWOOD digi stamp for this release called True Love Brentwood! The best part? This stamp is FREE FREE FREE for you from now until January 31st! Click here to find him.

I hope you get some inspiration from the featured project today! My DT sisters have also been hard at work so make sure you pop by there blogs to see what they have created too!
IN ADDITION, we are having a huge linky hop featuring this little darling. Go ahead and download him (FOR FREE, UNTIL JANUARY 31ST!) and create with him. Then, link up your project on the InLinkz here on the JessicaLynnOriginal.com official blog so we can all see your beautiful work!

That's it for me! Have a great night lovelies, and stamp happy!

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

2 people made my day!:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Doudou said...

Beautiful card! Lovely colors

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...