The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Cardabilities #120

Good morning everyone! Happy Sunday to all you lovely stampers around the world! Today I have a wonderful card to share with you using the current sketch from Cardabilities. Karan has some of the most BEAUTIFUL out there, and she always has such AMAZING entries. I love the push I feel when working with her sketches to really up my game and doll up my creations - lace and flowers and BLING - everything! :) A girl needs a lot of bling in her world, am I right?

Here's what I came up with, using Time For Tea Designs "Hugs" image (oh yes, I printed SHEETS of digis from all different companies last week - time to PLAY!!!). I love this image! This sweetie is so easy to color with her clean lines, and her beautiful hair of course. Truthfully, all of the Time For Tea digis are adorable. 


As I said, I used the current Cardabilities Sketch for this card, Cardabilities #120. Here it is:


So lovely, as always. Thanks to Karan and her DT for the inspiration! I'm linking up a couple of other challenges:

MarkerPop - #66: Anything Goes (the image is colored with Copic Markers)
Crafty Calendar - April: Add A Sentiment
Graph'it Colouring Crazy Challenge - wk#15: Flower Power
Polkadoodles - wk#15: Pink and Pretty
Sister Act Card Challenge - #101: Anything Goes


10 people made my day!:

Eve's Been Reading said...

Very cute x Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us at Graph'It Marker Colouring Crazy Challenge and our challenge theme of 'Flower Power'. Yvonne (DT)

SASAYAKI GLITTER STAMPS BY NAZ said...

Oh I love this, Very cute xx
Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles challenge.
http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/
Hugs
Naz xxx

Darlene said...

What a beautiful take on our sketch Jennifer ... love what you've created! Please remember to qualify for our prize, you can only link up to 3 other challenges besides ours. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Cardabilities! We hope you’ll join us again real soon! Good Luck!
Darlene
CARDABILITIES DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Karan Gerber said...

Thank you for linking up to our Cardabilities challenge, beautiful card Jennifer, i just wanted to point out our rules and Guidelines to you, they can be found here

http://cardabilities.blogspot.ca/p/challenge-rules.html

caroline said...

so cute, thank you for joining us at http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ good luck
caroline dt

starcyl said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely make with us for the Pink and Pretty challenge over at Polkadoodles this time.

Jenny x
Polkadoodles DT

SASAYAKI GLITTER STAMPS BY NAZ said...

I love it honey, you card is so beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles challenges.
http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/
Hugs
Naz xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image and the lovely colours Thank you for playing along with us at Graph'It Colour Crazy Challenge, Good Luck
Kevin xx

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card. I love the image. Thanks for joining in our "Add A Sentiment" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
Hugs
Bev x

Claire said...

Wow what a fab make! Thanks for joining our Flower Power challenge at http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ and at Polkadoodles too
Claire xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...