The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 53 - Ad Inspired

TGIF!  I really do need closure on this week!  And what better way to end things, than with 365 Cards?  It's Day 53 today, and we are Ad Inspired.  This week's sponsor is Digital Delights.  Super cute!


Here's my project, featuring their adorable Chef Luigi.  I made him about 3 inches tall for this card, colored with Copics.




Isn't he cute?  I love his big mustache, too much fun!


Here is the inspiration piece I chose.  I knew I wanted to work with the Chef image, so I searched around for some ad graphics that would depict that.  I saw this one and just loved it!  It's actually from Victoria's Secret, but they look like cupcakes.  And the colors were wonderful -- perfect!




Thanks for stopping by today!  Get inspired, and I hope we see you playing along over at the 365 Cards Challenge!


3 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card! I love the pattern paper. It is perfect with the image. You did an awesome job of making the card!

Crafting Queen said...

Your card is just adorable!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

How FUN is that!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...