The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, April 15, 2011

365 Cards - Fancy Folds Week

TGIF!  Hope that everyone is off to a good start this Friday, and looking forward to the weekend.  I know I am!  Friday around here means a new challenge from 365 Cards, which is always so much fun!  This week our sponsor is the Stamping Boutique, and our theme is Fancy Folds!  Yay!  For my project I chose to do an Easel Card.  I love these!  They are so fun and EASY yet they look fabulously cool.




This super-adorable image is a digi called "Flower Cart".  This view shows the card open, when it's closed, the top half lies flat right on top of the bottom layer.  To open, it folds back and is held up by the brad placed in the bottom panel.  I didn't think to take a "closed" photo, but you can see what I mean if you check out the tutorial on SCS.


My image is colored with Copic markers, and cut out with Nestabilities.  The paper and brad are from Basic Grey.  The ribbon is May Arts (white) and Offray (blue).  That AWESOME sentiment is from the newly-released Paper Pretties set, Inspirational Quotes.  I'm pretty sure this is my new favorite set, I've made 4 cards with it this week and I love them ALL!!  It was just released yesterday at the Paper Pretties Boutique so go check it out for yourself!


Check back later this morning for my debut sketch project for the Cardabilities Design Team!


3 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!! Love the colors, image, embellishing. It reminds me of spring and joy!

Anonymous said...

Love your bright, springy card. .Love your colouring of the image :).love the fancy fold,makes the card look so pretty :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

I don't DO fancy folds, but this is CUTE!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...