The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Inspiration - Spring InStyle

Good morning friends!  I hope you're ready for some more lush, green, spring inspiration from InStyle Stamps.  Can I say (again) how desperate I am for some nice green grass and trees?  Everything still looks so sad and brown and dead.  :(  I keep telling myself we're almost there!

Today's card features our monthly inspiration challenge from InStyle Stamps (ISSIC03).  You still have time to play along, and you can read all the DETAILS on the ISS blog (and that's where you link up to play along!).

Here's my card featuring the March release set, Patty Bunny Wuv.  Love the daffodils!!


And the inspiration piece:




Hope you join us in some springtime inspriation!  Have a great day, see you back here tomorrow for another new 365 Cards challenge!  No foolin'!


1 people made my day!:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Spring card!!! I love the yellow and green!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...