The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, September 20, 2010

LPS Monday - Sketch Time!

*This is my second post today.  Please scroll down for my Paper Pretties Preview*

Welcome BACK to Monday!!  Thanks for dropping by!  We are back with another new challenge from the {Little Paper Shop}.  This week we have a SKETCH!  I chose to use one of the new release images from the Halloween Cuties set - isn't she so fun??  What a lil' punkin.  :)


Be sure to visit the LPS store blog and the other DT members to see all the inspiration with this week's fabulous challenge! AND, if you play along with us you'll be entered to win this week's prize from the {Little Paper Shop}!! Check out the details there this morning - you have until Sunday night to enter by linking up on this week's post on the LPS store blog and the winner will be announced there next Monday morning. Can't beat free stamps AND an excuse to use them!


4 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

Adorable card! So cute...Perfect Halloween card!!! Great job on it!

joy said...

Love your combination of papers and coloring on this sweet image! I like how you have grounded her with the line by her feet! -- I like that and am going to try your technique on some of my cards!

Pam Varnell said...

She is a cutie pie Jen. Love the matching paper. Gorgeous card sweetie.

Jessie/knightrone said...

So totally cute Jen!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...