The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

TIOT60 - Spring Gifts

Happy Sunday out there!! Today we have a very special edition of the Try It Out Tuesday challenge from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design to jump start your creativity! The store has officially reopened, and we're celebrating with some new inspiration! This week's challenge {TIOT60} is to create a Spring or Easter Gift! Perfect timing. :)

I chose
Little Anki from the newly released Victoria Case for SCACD Hearts and Hugs Spring Collection for today's project. Did you know that you can buy the set of all 7 stamps in one sheet for over 30% off the individual price? That's a deal!

My creation is fairly simple, but a lot of fun. Today's card details - all patterned paper from Basic Grey - the ultimate!! Susana has the BRAND NEW Kioshi and Green at Heart BG patterns up on the store website RIGHT NOW, so hurry over to snag yours!

I stamped my sweetie with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on PTI white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. Accents and highlighting with the Ranger Inkssentials White Gel Pen. The base of the project is a small colored bag, and I cut out the Basic Grey panels with the Top Note die in my Cuttlebug. Some ribbon for the handle and filled with Reeses' Peanut Butter Eggs and it's all set for a fun little Spring Gift!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you're inspired by all the beautiful DT projects, we'd love to see your Spring Gift creations. I will see you all tomorrow - happy stamping & big hugs to all my readers!

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...