The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Prettie Preview - Eggstra Special Cooper

Good morning and greetings from Florida!! Well I made it down here safe and sound for my visit but we're having some computer hiccups this morning, so thanks for bearing with me.

It was delayed a little bit because of New Year's, but it's finally here! Paper Pretties previews start today, and the release is next Friday, the 15th! Christie has some great stuff for you this month, and I am just thrilled to be sharing some of the first preiews with you!! Meet Eggstra Special Cooper.


I ADORE him!! He reminds me of my DS#1, just TOO CUTE for words!! You'll be able to take him home yourself next week. :) Jana and Christi also have previews for you today so check them out! See you Monday!

4 people made my day!:

Christi Flores said...

I LOVE that dp! Such a fun holiday card! Wonderful job!!!

Jana Weaver said...

Adorable!! Love your coloring, and he is perfect with that dp!!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card!! The image is so cute. I love the background paper. You did an amazing job of coloring the image. Awesome card!!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Cooper IS too cute for words! This card is adorable!! Fabulous coloring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...