The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Victoria Case Stamps - New Release!

Hello and Happy Wednesday!! I have some exciting news to share this morning; I was asked to be a Guest Designer this month for Victoria Case Stamps! How fun! You have actually seen Victoria's stamps here before, she has several exclusive lines that are licensed through Susana's Custom Art and Card Design as well.

This *adorable* little fairy is one of the new digital stamps being released TODAY at
Victoria's stamp store. You can see some more inspiration with him and all of his fairy friends from the rest of the Design Team on the Victoria Case Stamps blog.

I used last week's sketch from Mercy Kerin, the girl is a sketch genius! This is MTSC45 - and I did make the card while the sketch was current, heehee, but I couldn't post it until today! Check out the sketch:

I printed the digital image using Photoshop Elements onto PTI white cardstock, colored with Copic markers, and did some color highlighting with the Ranger white gel pen. I cut out the circles using Classic Circle Nestabilities. Then I cut out my little dude and layered him on top with dimensionals. Added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter using the Quickie Glue Pen (the bestest around for adding powders!!). Paper is Basic Grey Marrakech and the punch is Martha Stewart.

This little guy is TOO MUCH FUN!! Every time I look at him I smile! I think he reminds me of my impish but sweet little boys. :) Check him and his friends out at Victoria's stamp store today!

I'll be back in a bit with my first "official" Paper Pretties post! Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...