The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

I Feel Prettie!

Today's the official announcement day! I can finally share the news that I am a part of the Paper Pretties design team as one of the four new Prettie Girls, along with Jane Matsumoto, Kristy Ketterlin, and Wendy Bond! How exciting is that?! It's also release day, so kick things off right, there will be a Pajama Party over in the Paper Pretties forum tonight at 7 PM CST. Hope to see you there!

Thanks so much to Christie for asking me to join her. I look forward to sharing lots of prettie creations with you! Hope you have a great Sunday, thanks for stopping by!

4 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jennifer!! Well deserved!!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Congratulations, Jennifer! I'm so proud to be on the team with you! Looking forward to getting to know you better. xx Jane

Danni said...

Congrats!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats!! We're thrilled to have you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...