The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Try It Out Tuesday #28 - THANK You!

Hello!! Welcome to another Try It Out Tuesday from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design! This week (TIOT28) we have something to say! THANK YOU!! And we all featured one of the BRAND NEW Elisabeth Bell for SCACD images as well...hmm... ;-) You can see my card here, and all of the DT's projects are featured on the SCACD blog.

You'll have to take my word for it that I made a thank you card, heehee! I forgot to take a photo of the inside, but I used the *hearts*-X's-O's sentiment from the Susanaments 2 on the inside of the card. My sentiment is on the inside because I used a sketch for today's card (MOJO96) and there wasn't a place for it on the front. Personally, I think that gorgeous image speaks for herself anyway!

But onward to the details on what you CAN see! I stamped Young Alexa in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers. Did some highlighting with the Ranger white gel pen when all the coloring was done, plus the dots along the scallop. Cut and matted using Classic Circle Nestabilities. The paper is from Die Cuts With A View and the cardstock colors (Stampin' Up!) are Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery. Pearls are from Kaisercraft (of course!).

Thanks for stopping by today. Susana has just added the newly released SMOOCH colors to the store, so get yours while the getting is good!

13 people made my day!:

Mary Dawn said...

this stamp is so adorable and i LOVE your shadows, i want to be in that warm glowing room with her!

Aud said...

WOW! How cute is this? Love your wonderful card!♥

Hugs,
Aud

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous card!! Gorgeous card, beautifully colored image, and wonderful embellishing!! Great job!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Your card is sooooo adorable!!!! I love the pink and green combo!! Hugs, T

Maria Matter said...

This is so adorable Jen! I love the pink & green and you're right this image does speak....beautifully!
Blessings, Maria

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SOOO cute! Oh man, these new EB stamps are killin' me! LOVE them!

Danni said...

Super, duper cute! What a fab job you did on this...wow!

Anki said...

Love it Jen and your colouring is so fab! Kramis - Anki

Jami said...

So precious!! I just love the sweet colors and paper, and your coloring is super!!

Anonymous said...

adorable image, fantastic paper choices. great card

Susana M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susana M said...

Hey Jennifer,
Love your take on this image - Fab!!!
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

Suzanne J Dean said...

She's a real cutie-pop Jennifer--love the soft colors & beautiful ribbon! Fabulous job!

hugz,
Suzanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...