The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, June 1, 2009

LPSC18 - Sketch Time!


Happy Monday! Time for another {Little Paper Shop} weekly challenge!! Are you ready?! This week it's a sketch created by our very own Allison. How fun is that?? You can see the sketch, above, and here is my card - keyword LPSC18:

I used the new {Floral Frenzy} stamp set that was released just last week. The flower, flourishes and sentiments all come from this one very versatile set! The patterned paper is from Basic Grey - Wisteria - and the rest of the ink and cardstock colors are Almost Amethyst, River Rock and Always Artichoke. I stamped the sentiments in Rich Cocoa Memento ink. The Kaisercraft Pearls are a color called "Latte" - you know I love my pearls! I added the buff-colored highlighting around the base of the flower and flourishes using a Prismacolor pencil blended with gamsol.

Be sure to check out the LPS store blog as well as the blogs of the rest of the LPS design team {their links are in my left sidebar}. If you would like to play along with us this week we would love to have you -- and if you do you'll be entered into a random drawing to win two free digital images from the {Little Paper Shop}!! Just create a card using this sketch and link your project up on this week's post over on the LPS store blog. Easy peasy!

6 people made my day!:

Bonnie said...

I love the pearls too Jennifer and I really love the colours in your card! BEautiful!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Jen! I adore the Wisteria DP w/ those flowers and the pearls are so pretty. This is awesome!!!!

Julia said...

Love this! The image is perfect for that paper!

Kimmie said...

such a lovely card!

Lisa Foster said...

Wow! This is so Pretty! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!! Wonderfully done!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...