The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Clearly Nuts...For You - TIOT24

Happy Tuesday out there in blogland! You know what this means - another fabulous Try it out Tuesday from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design! This week on the SCACD blog we can see CLEARLY now, as challenged by the extremely talented Suzanne Dean - use ACETATE on your project today. Yahoo! I really like playing with acetate on cards, boxes, and other papercrafting goodies, but I don't use it as much as I should. So thanks for the nudge Suzanne!

Here is my clear creation, it's a clear card, A2 sized, with a white cardstock insert on the inside panel for writing the greeting. For today's project I wanted to get my new
Victoria Case for SCACD stamps back out and give them some love!! This image is called Nuts for You from the Hearts and Hugs Collection {Victoria Case for SCACD} released last month. Love her!! Those big, beautiful eyes and Victoria does scenery just BEAUTIFULLY! I stamped this cuties with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers. I added some highlights with the Ranger white gel pen when all the coloring was done. Cut and matted using Square Nestabilities.

The sentiment is from the set designed by Susana to compliment these great images - they are called "
Susanaments"! So adorable! I omitted it with my ink pad so I could put the words underneath each other to fit into the circle. Added lots of Lilac Kaisercraft rhinestones on the scallops of the square, layered it over my yummy Basic Grey WISTERIA paper panel, and viola! Such fun to work with clear cards, I hope you are inspired to give it a try and play along with us! Thanks for stopping by today.

8 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer fabulous card!! Such wonderful colors and layout! Such a cute image too!! You did an amazing job on it!

Maria Matter said...

Ooo, I love these colors Jennifer!
Such a beautiful card and your color, well, outstanding, as usual!
Have a super day!
Blessings, Maria

Susana M said...

The card is gorgeous and the panel layout fab!!!
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is GORGEOUS Jen! Wow we were both feelin the Wisteria today LOL! seriously beautiful! I've been w/out internet most of the day so just getting back to things now but this isGREAT!

Jami said...

hee hee...we used the same stamp! I Love this color combo and those papers and bling....it's all so cute!!

Susan said...

Too, too sweet! I love the colors and what a great way to use acetate! I'm going to have to remember this layout and card! She's just too sweet!

Hugs to you,

Susan

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

WOW this is clearly ADORABLE!!! Love this card. Hugs, T

Kari said...

Fantastic card! Great colors! Love the element of the acetate too! Love all of it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...