The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

PCS Has Arrived @ SCACD!

Helloooooo stampers! Are you having a good weekend??! It's a wonderful one here, the weather is AMAZING, we've spent most of it outside with the kiddies. I did have a few minutes to sneak into my stamp room though, and I made this card using the adorable Lily & Tweet stamp set from Pink Cat Studio - now available at Susana's Custom Art & Card Design! Yep, in addition to all the other fantabulous stampin' goodies, Susana is now carrying PCS. One of my favorites so I was thrilled to hear that news!

I pulled the colors from the new Basic Grey Wisteria for this one. I interpreted them as River Rock, Elegant Eggplant and Sage Shadow. After stamping Miss Lily in Memento Tuxedo Black, I colored her and Tweet with Copic markers. Always need to go back and do some highlighting with the with the white gel pen, one of the best tools around for use in coloring, IMHO. I cut them out using Classic Circle Nestabilities.

I used some Sizzix dies to make the leaves and swirls for behind the main image, but when I was done it looked too naked, so I went back and added the sentiment circle (also cut with the circle nesties). Both circles are up on dimensionals. I went over Lily's shoes and sunglasses and Tweet's purse with a Quickie Glue Pen (the bestest for adding powders!!) and covered with some white/iridescent Doodlebug Sugarcoating Glitter for extra snap. Kaisercraft Pearls in Snow up in the corner to finish it off. Glitz and glamour to the MAX!! Click the picture to see the *ahem* super-sized version.

Thanks for stopping by today! See you tomorrow for LPS Monday.

5 people made my day!:

Heather said...

This is really cute! Great job!

Danni said...

Oh this is such a great card!! I just love the colors and your coloring is awesome!! Fun!!

Anonymous said...

What a awesome card!! Love the image...it is adorable! The colors and pattern paper are fantastic!1 Awesome embellishing!! Awesome job on it!

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMG this is freakin adorable!!! WOW you did awesome on this...so cool that she's carrying PCS now...love that little Lily!!!

Aud said...

Oooh, fab card!♥

Need to get me some of those stamps! =0)

Have a great week!

Hugs,
Aud

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...