The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

MTTSC15 - PPS Style

Happy Twinkling Tuesday! I know my post is late, I was waiting for morning and sunlight to take my photo, too bad it's raining here --- again, and there is no sunlight to be had! I did the best I could with my OTT-Lite in my craft room.

Don't worry, I do know that I didn't use a circle. This is a digital image from Pink Papery Studios and the way I had it printed (eight to a sheet) didn't allow me to use a circle. Since I didn't want to wake anyone up last night using the printer, I just ran with what I had. Isn't this house cute though? I am not normally a super-cutesy card person but I like this image a lot. The "Congratulations" sentiment is from {Little Paper Shop}. I cut out the gingerbread trim along the roofline and popped it up on dimensionals. Amy from PPS had asked for BRIGHT colors using this image, and you all know I am bright-colors-handicapped. I think I get props for trying though. ;-)

Ok, so we on the Twinkling Tuesday team would love for you to play along with us using this week's sketch! Upload your creation and link it to the post on the Twinkling Tuesday blog so we can check out your work!! The keyword for SCS/PCP is MTTSC15. Happy stamping!

Supplies, etc.: Paper - Brocade Blue, YoYo Yellow, GP 110# white cardstock, Real Red DP from SU. Ink - HP inkjet, Memento Tuxedo Black. Stamps - House from Pink Papery Studios, sentiment from {Little Paper Shop}. Other - Copic markers, dimensionals, Maize grosgrain, blue and red gems from KaiserCraft.

19 people made my day!:

Janna said...

Jen this is awesome!!! OMGoodness I love it! You did a great job even though you are bright colors handicapped! this card is just so cheerful!! Those flowers you included and the way you popped off the roof line is adorable! all those touches really make this card!! Love it!

smiles,
janna

Christi Flores said...

OMG this is fantastic!! I love that image and those colors! Wow!!

Danni said...

Oh wow! This is so vibrant! Love it!! What a great job!

Linsey R said...

Sooo pretty, Jen!! Love the vibrant colors and patterns, very cheerful! Your yellow primas and house trim looks super cute!! What a clever girl you are and as inspiring as ever!! I'm almost done w/my card for this sketch, but I had to visit ya real quick to see the fabulousness you created for it! Super card, tfs and happy tuesday!

Jaspere said...

This is great. I especially love the scallop roof. Great idea to add dimension like that.

Heather Schlatter said...

Hey Jennifer I think you did a great job on the sketch and hey we all change the shapes up!!!! LOL

I love your coloring on this house!!! I have seen this house on several of your blogs and I love it!!!

Great job on the sketch for Twinkling!!!

Heather

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a fantastic card. I love the colors you did it in...so vibrant and beautiful! Awesome card!

Darla said...

Love the house and the little flowers you added. Great job on the coloring too, Jennifer! So bright and cheerful.

Bonnie said...

Oh yes, this is so cute! Love those gorgeous bright colours!! FUN!!

Kimmie said...

Awesome Awesome Awesome! I love the texture on the frill on the roof!

Libby Hickson said...

This is so adorable, I love how bright and cheerful it is!

Sandra MacLean said...

This is just darling Jen! I love the layering on this - so cool!

Cassie said...

This is really wonderful jennifer! such a happy home - great use on the sketch!!

Julia said...

You can so do bright colors!! This is gorgeous!

Joan Ervin said...

What a super cute design...such an sweet little image and your coloring is gorgeous!!!

Heather said...

I love how you popped up part of the house. Cute card! Love the bright colors!

Kisa Peters said...

Oh, this is stinkin cute! LOVE the scallops!!

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet Jennifer!! I really love those scallops too!! :)

Rebecca Ednie said...

What a cute, cheery card with such bright colours. I love the dimensional scallops on the roof! SOrry I didn't comment last week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...