The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Death Swatch Winners and More Candy!

Boy, blogger is giving me fits today!! But I am finally here with the winners of the three signed, hardcover copies of Death Swatch by Laura Childs. Thanks to everyone who entered! If you didn't win, I still recommend you check these out, I really enjoyed the book {well, the whole series!}.

Without further ado, Random.org gave me:

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

7
14
4

Timestamp: 2009-03-08 16:49:57 UTC

So, Kate Carney, Tami and Mandy, please e-mail me with your mailing address and I will send your book out to you! Congratulations!!

Oh, and don't forget to enter my OTHER blog candy, for a package of 5 yards of Olive Green ribbon from Pebbles, Inc., furnished by Limelight Papercrafts! Open until Wednesday March 11th!

3 people made my day!:

Mandy said...

No way! ROCK ON! I don't ever win ANYTHING!!! Thanks, Jen. :)

Unknown said...

I agree with Mandy. I never win anything. I bought all of her other books. Can't wait to start reading them.
Thanks

Janna said...

Congratulations Ladies!!!!

Smile,
janna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...