The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

MTTSC9 - Guest Twinkie!

Happy Twinkling Tuesday! Hope you're all having a good day! This is an autopost as today is the last day of our Florida vacation and visit with my mom and dad and we are on the way home to Wisconsin. I saw the weather last night and it said high of 55 degrees at home today though so I can live with that!! Wow, that is a serious heat wave for February. :)



But enough about me! You want to hear more about the sketch. Well if you click Twinkling Tuesday you will head over to the NEW TT blog run by Miss Madelynn and her mom Jessica {and see the backstory on the start of TT if you haven't yet}. This week was a special one because we have a guest sketch designer! Our very own TT darling Heather's daughter created our sketch this week {above} and we all played along, even Madelynn! How fun is that?! Here is mine:

Image is from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps. I colored it in with my Copics and put it inside a Giga Scalloped Circle {no Nesties in FL!!}. The pink ribbon I put on the criss-cross is from Limelight Papercrafts -- I love this ribbon! I am almost out Mandy, so make sure you have plenty on hand for my upcoming order!! There are some new items on sale this week at Limelight so make sure you check out the deals. The patterned paper is from Cloud 9.

Be sure to visit all the other Twinklettes {links on my left sidebar}, and if you upload to SCS or PCP use the keyword "MTTSC9" and link back to the TT blog so we can all see your creations!

12 people made my day!:

Kimmie said...

very fun seasonal card!

Danni said...

Oh that is a great image!! And you did a great job with the sketch!! Very nice card!

Bonnie said...

Cute card!! Sorry your vacation is coming to an end! I would love to be down in the warmth right now.....whine whine whine!! haha!

Janna said...

Jenn this is awesome! I love what you did with Piper's sketch! You are so resourceful! I seriously would die without my nesties! I love the paper and the gorgeous coloring on your heart and flower! Wow! I hope your flight is a good one and you all make it back safely! I know we are going through a heat wave here in the midwest! i am so enjoying it while it lasts! LOL!

Smiles,
janna

Heather Schlatter said...

Jennifer you amaze me posting from your vacation girl!!! I love your take on the sketch and I know Piper will to when she gets home!!!!

So so cute and I love the papers you choose and the way you criss crossed it!!!

Thank you for Playing Piper has been over the moon on this!!!

Heather

Cassie said...

oh jennifer this is adorable! i love that background paper and your criss cross ribbons!
have you made it home yet? we finally got home sunday afternoon and it was lovely to sleep in my own bed! have a great day!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful adorable card. You did a fantastic job on it!! Hope your trip home is safe.

Kari said...

Great card! What a fun sketch!!

Jami said...

So sweet!! Love these colors, and I'm so impressed with how you got the ribbon to lay in the corners!!

Mandy said...

We just got more of that ribbon in, Jennifer! ;) GREAT CARD!

Sarosa said...

What a sweet card, I love it! The colors, the ribbon ... lovely!

Rebecca Ednie said...

I love the white ruffley ribbon! and hte heart button, how cute, great card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...