The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

CBC53, PPS Wednesday and a Sale!

Happy Wednesday out there! I have a fun card to share with you today that meets two challenges - yay!! The first is from Pink Papery Studios - Wednesday is our design team challenge day and this week we had a SKETCH CHALLENGE!! My favorite!! There it is, above. Fun! I combined it with my other Wednesday goodie, Chrissy's Belli Challenge, which was HEARTS this week {CBC53} in honor of Valentine's Day! I paired my hearts with this cutie Devil's Food Cake stamp from Pink Papery Studios.

Thanks for stopping by today! We are still enjoying Florida, although it is COLD today {cold for Florida is kind of a joke for us Northerners, but since we came here for the SUN I will say "It is cold today!"}. Be sure to visit the rest of the Pink Papery Studios design team, and the rest of the Belli Challenge team for lots of eye candy and inspiration. {Both link lists are on my left sidebar}. The Belli team also has Jessica Smith as a guest designer this week, so say hi to her!

See you tomorrow with the latest LIMELIGHT sketch challenge! LOTS and LOTS going on at Limelight this week, you can read Mandy's post for full details, but the highlights are...A Valentine's Day Sale and TWO challenges (with PRIZES!!). Mandy has good prizes so you'll want to check out the specifics! My card for tomorrow's is DONE so it'll be up first thing in the morning! {Tease, I know}.

10 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

Beatuiful card!! Love the colors and image you used. Cute!!! I hope it warms up soon for you as I know it has been cold there...too cold where I am too!

Holly said...

What a bright and fun card, Jennifer! LOVE the little heart buttons on the green hearts. So sweet!!!!

Joan Ervin said...

I love the sketch and WOW, Jennifer, what gorgeous colors and papers you used!!! The image is adorable, too, and I love all the hearts!!!

Christi Flores said...

Your card is gorgeous!! What a fun sketch!!!

Danni said...

Fun card!! Great job!

Danita said...

Cute card Jennifer!!! Love the colors!!! Great job with this challenge!!!

Chrissy D said...

These colors are DELICIOUS! Love this card Jennifer! That ribbon is divine too! TFS!

Debby said...

You did a wonderful job on this challenge. Love the papers.
Angel hugs
Debby

Janna said...

I had to laugh at your cold comment! It was only 22 here today! Glad you are having a good time!

This is such a fantastic card! I love the colors and the coloring! but those hearts are fantastic! GReat job!

sMiles,
janna

Anonymous said...

Oooh...love those little heart buttons!! And that shimmery ribbon! Yum!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...