The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Club Anya Meets VLVJan04!

Happy Thursday! I promised I'd be back and here I am! I have my final Viva la Verve card for January - this is VLVJan04 {with a twist of flowers}.

As soon as I saw it I knew it was a perfect sketch to feature the fabulous Anya from The Greeting Farm. This is Teacher Anya. She's so sweet!! Check out Jessica's blog post for a big announcement -- CLUB ANYA is about to launch!!! There's going to be a blog hop on Sunday so check back {Jess has all the deets for ya!}.

My flower twist is in this yummy Basic Grey patterned paper - sooo pretty! I pulled the whole color scheme from it before I started coloring. I'm such a fan of Anya, these images are really fun to color and play around with. The sentiment is from Little Paper Shop's Chirp set.
I will be back with more Anya on Sunday, and some other fun things in between too of course! Happy stamping!

6 people made my day!:

Janna said...

Jennifer this is just adorable!! You are right this was a perfect image for the sketch! I love your coloring and the apper that you chose! Excellent job! Hope you are having fun in Florida!

Smiles,
Janna

Rachel said...

Gorgeous!

Kimmie said...

Adorable card - but I want to know more about Club Anya...

Christi Flores said...

Aww...this card is adorable!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is TOO CUTE!!! ha ha after your inspiration when we were t alking yest. I did VLV04 w/ Anya too. I still have to post her tho...*rolls eyes* ha ha ha jk! This is ADORABLE!!!!!

Lisa H. said...

oh, I just love this. great job with the sketch and the colors are fabulous! cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...