The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, November 28, 2008

Have You Hugged a Snowman Today?

Isn't this little girl the CUTEST?!? She is my absolute favorite image from Lilac City Designs. She just makes me smile, she's so adorable and that snowman - love!! I chose the colors based on this pretty patterned paper that I wanted to use. Once I stamped her with Palette Noir ink, I colored the image in with colored pencils and Gamsol. I used my Quickie Glue pen to glitter the snowman with Dazzling Diamonds glitter, and then I flocked the snow underneath him with white flock, as well as the brim of her hat and her little hat puff ball. Double ribbon in coordinating colors and a few dimensionals finish it all off.

Thanks for stopping by today - did anyone brave the crowds to get some deals? Do tell! I did a little bit of online purchasing but not too much. We don't need a lot right now which is good! I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the holiday weekend!

6 people made my day!:

Dawn said...

Jen... this is darling! great job... love the image!

Heather said...

This is super cute! Great card!

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable card! The image is fantastic and so cute. Love the layout, pattern paper, and embellishments! Beautifully done!

Shirley said...

How cute they both are!.....and I love how your painted them and chose the design too! Your title of the blog just hit home with me. How do you keep it just in your hair! Duh Me! I get it every where, face, clothes, lolololol Hope you Thanksgiving was grand.

Courtney said...

cute, cute, cute!!!

Kari said...

Oh my goodness! So cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...