The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Cupcakes on my Mind


I don't know about everyone out there in blogger-ville, but I can NOT believe it's November 1st already. Where oh where has the time gone? BUT, at least it's Saturday right? How about somethin' fun to see {look up}. heh heh.

Made this card earlier in the week using the current Splitcoast Color Challenge {CC190} of Pixie Pink, Tangerine Tango and Kiwi Kiss. Bright! Normally I am a bright-colors challenged kinda stamper, but this color combo sang to me with these awesome new stamps I got from Queen Kat Designs. It's called "Build a Sweet" - how fun is that?!

Colored that yummy cupcake with colored pencils and gamsol, added in some white gel pen spots, lots of dimensionals, and I FINALLY found a use for those metal dots I got at the JoAnn $1 Spot oh-so-long ago since they match perfectly....that's a victory right there!

Happy weekend to you all - it's 60 degrees here {on NOVEMBER FIRST} and that's the biggest miracle I've seen in awhile!

6 people made my day!:

Dawn said...

Great job with this! i LOVE cupcakes... they are ALWAYS on my mind!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous!!! Love the layout and colors!!! Just a fun, awesome card!!! It was mid 70's here...incredible isn't it!

Kari said...

Gorgeous card! Great cupcake! Yummy!!

Maureen said...

Super cute! Love the cupcake!!

Jennifer Love said...

Oh Jennifer! This is just FABULOUS!!

Shirley said...

A totally 'sweet' card and just beautiful with the colors you chose! Love how you did the scallops!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...