The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, October 4, 2008

TECC36 Santa Train!

Happy World Card Making Day!! There are a lot lot lot of challenges out there today and I have participated in a couple. This one is for Heather's QKD Challenge - to use gold or silver on a card. Since I'm not at home my options were very limited and I had no gold or silver paper at all. So the best I could do was some gold ribbon along the top of this one - but I tried!

I used Taylor's Cupcake Challenge sketch for this weekend - TECC36. Always love Taylor's sketch ideas! The stamps are from Jessica Lynn Original. Here's the sketch (I flipped it -- not on purpose though, LOL):

8 people made my day!:

Kathryn said...

Super cute card -- LOVE the train - -perfect for the sketch -- :)

Heather said...

Great holiday train! Cute card!

Kisa Peters said...

Great train card! Perfect with the Gold Ribbon!

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable card! I love the train...beautifully done!

Ida said...

What a cute and fun card. You did a great job with the sketch.

Unknown said...

What a great card. I just LOVE IT. I will add it to my homepage of my website! Great job!

Jessica Lynn

Kari said...

Super cute card! Love the image!

Shirley said...

This is just too cute for words, except to say the poinsettia is a perfect embellishment for this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...