The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Golfin' with Mojo44

Here's another card using stamps from DRS Designs. I used the MOJO44 sketch from Julee's Poetic Artistry blog - if you haven't checked out her sketchbook you should, she's got amazing ideas. I thought this sketch worked really well with this golf bag image I had gotten, so off I went!

I used the Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug folder on the bottom white panel, and made an extra piece to punch the photo corners from. I colored the golf bag with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. I did the sentiment with a marker to omit the parts I didn't want and line it up to work in the circle. The colors are Night of Navy and Garden Green. The grass panel is just patterned paper from the LSS.

7 people made my day!:

Deb Neerman said...

Okay, how great is this?!?

Great idea to use the 'Bug folder to create 'balls!' You da Queen of Cards AND Glitter!!!

~Huggin' Ya!

Anonymous said...

Awesome card!!! Hilarious saying!!! Perfect mail card!

Kari said...

Great card! Love the embossing folder that you used and the paper too! Very fun!

Jenn Borjeson said...

ROFL It's like a Dirty Shanks card! I love it!

Katie Skiff said...

That is fun!! My DH has a shirt that reads it takes a lot of balls to golf the way I do..this would be perfect for him!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Fun card. Love the cuttlebug embossing with the golf theme.

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Hillarious! I'd love to make a card like this for my hubby! Hope it's ok if I "copy" your idea. SMILES!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...