The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Real Quick...

Ok, REAL quick. No internet for us until Monday. Verizon....oh, I'd better not start telling that story now. Suffice to say they won't be getting our money. Charter is coming on Monday and the little man is NOT LEAVING HERE until I have an internet connection on both the desktop and the laptop.

Can you believe right now I'm in the parking lot of Culver's (a burger place) that has free WiFi so I can quick check mail and type this up and set it to post. Unless I can somehow sneak out of the house with the laptop this weekend {*snort*}, I'll be back to my regularly scheduled posting and daily "stuff" early next week. And {really truly!} I do have lots of projects to share.

Have a great weekend!!

4 people made my day!:

Lorie said...

Okay...all I could see is Culver's. I'm so jealous...I love that place! Hope you get things all taken care of on Monday!

Kelli said...

Oye, the things we do for sanity...lol.

Heather said...

Hope your internet is working ASAP! Let's try and get together this week. I think we are free in the afternoon except for Thursday.

Deb Neerman said...

Hey, Jenn!!! Just droppin' by to say 'hi' and see if the move went well.

Good to see that even during your move you're bloggin' a bit; 'cuz we {heart} you here in Stampin' Blogdom!!!

~Hugz!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...