The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Long Overdue Award


From the Naughty Blogger files {not like that - I can't believe your mind works that way!}, I have a very long overdue award to post. Allison, Deb Kari and Debi awarded this very cool blog tag to me and I am a couple weeks behind in passing it along.

Thanks ladies for the shout out! It always gives me a warm fuzzy {yes I really mean that} - and you're all super talented too! I read all your blogs on a regular basis. Here are the award rules:

  • By accepting this Brillante Webblog Premio 2008, you have to award it to seven more people whose blogs you find Brilliante Award worthy.
  • You can give it to as many people as you want but please award at least seven.
  • Make a comment on the nominated blog.

Ok, I know since I am so late, a lot of people may have already gotten this award by now. But that's ok. You can get it again. :-) My Brillante Picks are:

1 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

Danyelle: No, you rock!
Jen: No, you rock!
Danyelle: No, you rock more!
Jen: No, you rock more!

We could go at this all day, huh? Thanks for the award, babe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...