The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

RAK From JenMarie

Just a quick "hi", we're deeeeeeeeeeep in house stuff & packing right now! I wanted to share this sweet RAK I received from JenMarie -- she won the $10 JessicaLynnOriginal gift certificate I had as blog candy during the big June release earlier this month and she made this CUTE card with her new goodies. Wasn't it sweet of her to send it to me? I *LOVE* happy mail! Thanks JenMarie! {She sent it right away too, I am just behind in posting things}.

You can see more of her work on her blog - Taylor~Made by JenMarie.

4 people made my day!:

Kelly L said...

VERY cute RAK. I love the hot pink paper, and the Mahalo sentiment in black really POPs. So very thoughtful of her. :)

Delia said...

Awesome RAK card, that would bring a smile to anyone's face.

Linsey R said...

OH, this is just darling! Jen is one of the sweetest gals I know--she once sent me a stamp simply because I said how much I loved it and I knew right then she had a huge heart! She must know the same about you! TFS your adorable RAK! Hugs

Anonymous said...

So sweet!! I'm just loving the penguins!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...