The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

JessicaLynnOriginal Blog Candy Winner!

Ok, I'm a little behind my 10 AM deadline. We're closing on our house today so there was some last-minute stuff. But I did the Random.org magic and the lucky winner is....

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:3
Timestamp: 2008-05-27 16:57:19 UTC

A low number - I can't believe it! My faith in Random.org's randomness is restored! And that comment belongs to JenMarie! Here is what she said:

JenMarie said...
Oh, I just love that penguin!!
May 21, 2008 5:27 PM

JenMarie, send me your e-mail and contact info and I'll have Jessica get you your $10 Gift Certificate. Congratulations!

4 people made my day!:

Linsey R said...

Alright, go Jen!!! I love that girl, she is so loyal and talented...and lucky, lol! Congrats Jen! Thanks for the 411 on random.org too...I always write each name, cut them into strips, put them in a hat and pick one by hand cuz I didn't think those automatic # pickers were fair, but look, #3 won! That proves me wrong! TFS, hugs! Congrats on the closing of your home, how exciting, Jennifer!

Wombat said...

Congrats to JenMarie! And I hope the closing went well!

jo said...

hope every think went ell,huggs jo x

JenMarie said...

Eeek, that's me!!! THANKS so much!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...