The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, March 17, 2008

Pretty Petal Prints



No *new* art yet today - can you believe I went to bed at 9:00 last night?! I know, ME. Crazy! So no stamping time. :-( But I was exhausted and probably wouldn't have come up with much anyway.

But I do have something pretty to show you. This is a CASE I made a LONG time ago of something I saw on Splitcoast. Unfortunately I don't remember who made the original, or I would be happy to credit them. {It's also an OLD and not so great photo, as you can see}.

This card uses Petal Prints & the matching wheel, the sentiment from All I Have Seen, and French Script background. The colors are Mellow Moss, Whisper White, Apricot Appeal and Bravo Burgundy. The Moss piece on the left side uses the "faux embossed wheel" technique - first you wheel your image in your base color, then you ink it up with white, line it up so the images will be right on top of each other, and wheel it again. It looks pretty cool - but have lots of extra cardstock around because it takes a little practice! I was actually showing a friend this technique and trying to talk/explain and do it at the same time and I totally flubbed it, LOL!

Hopefully I'll be back later with something new! We have a playdate today to decorate cookies with one of DS #1's friends from swimming lessons. It's spring break this week so we have a LOT of togetherness with no preschool.

5 people made my day!:

Vicki May said...

Such a pretty card
Vicki May

Catherine said...

love the colors that you used for this card...very pretty

Karen said...

Love this card - gorgeous colours.

Linda B said...

oooh love this, very nice :)

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful. I love your blog. You have some rockin' stuff on here!!! TFS all these tips and tutorials, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...