The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Facelift - Good or Bad?

What do you think of my new three-column blog template?

Good? Bad? Ugly?

I wanted to try it out for a bit - I think it'll be easier to organize widgets and link lists. Let me know how you like it {or don't}!

6 people made my day!:

Maria said...

I like it. I actually was trying to do something similar at one point but didn't figure it out.

mudmaven said...

I like it too. Easy on the eyes and lets you organize more - I need to figure that out for mine. ~chris

Coley said...

Good! Karen x

Monica said...

I really like it! Where did you get the template? I'd love to try one on mine!

Gia Harvey said...

Looks good!

Richelle said...

I like it...I have been wanting to change mine but dont know to what! lol

Richelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...