The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, February 22, 2008

Want FREE Stamps??

Of course you do. We ALL do. Click over and check out Pamela's (as in Firecracker Designs by Pamela) BLOG. She is giving away FIVE of her brand new stamp sets (to be released on March 1st). You can enter once per day, starting today, until February 29th. Just leave a comment on her post (see the link above). HOW COOL is that? You are going to love the new stamps, there are some really fabulous images coming your way. I've been working on a few things, you'll have to check back on March 1st to see them though - when the new stamps are "official".

What are you waiting for? GO!!! Then come back and see me. *wink* I'll have some things for ya later today.

1 people made my day!:

Richelle said...

Hi there...thanks for the link for the contest/drawing...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...