The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"Izzy" Altered Target Lunch Tin

Finally posting some of these weekend projects! I spent most of the weekend in my stamp room - lots to do! We had a birthday party for one of DS #1's friends on Saturday night and I needed a gift for her.

This is one of those small tin lunch boxes they had in the Target $25 Spot from last year (I think?) that I've been hoarding. I covered it with designer paper and made punchies for her name. They are attached with dimensionals. I added a bunch of ribbon to the handle & viola! Super easy and a fun alternative to the gift bag - which is good because I only have Christmas and Happy New Baby gift bags!

Let me say, I know that the photos are not so good of this and the next few projects I'll be posting. I took them in a serious hurry down in my stamp room where the lighting is not the best. So sorry for that, I usually do a lot better job but since these things are all gone out to their destinations, these will have to do. You get the idea anyway!

Complete supply list: Paper - Designer paper (brand?), GP 110 white & SU Lovely Lilac c/s. Ink: Stone Grey StazOn. Accessories: Tons of ribbon, SU Scallop Circle Punch, EK Success 1-1/2" Circle Punch and 1-3/8" Circle Punch, dimensionals.

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...