The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

I Love You Acetate Card

I have two photos for this one because it was nearly impossible to catch everything in the just one. I even took them several hours apart so there was and then wasn't direct sunlight, but it didn't really help. The color is a little muted on the second one because I was trying to get a good view of the clear part, so I lightened up the shadows in Photoshop Elements.

Another acetate card - just for fun. I scored it using my ScorIt board and really pressed with the bone folder to get a good crease. Stamped the swirly hearts with white StazOn on the background in the upper right and lower left corners. You can see it better in the second photo. The "I Love You" is stamped on the white cardstock that I adhered to the inside of the card (and of course it shows through).

Complete supply list. Stamps: Hearts & Flourishes half sheet from Prickley Pear. Paper: Acetate sheet, GP 110 white, Ruby Red, Mellow Moss, Groovy Guava. Ink: Ruby Red, Groovy Guava and White StazOn Opaque. Accessories: dimensionals, Score It board, Ruby Red brad, ribbon from LSS.

1 people made my day!:

Heather said...

Pretty card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...