The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Blog Candy Winner!

We have a winner of my 2,500 hits blog candy!! I had my DS #1 draw a number this morning and he pulled out #8...here it is:

dd2njoy said...
Congrats on your hits!!! Love folding cards tutorials!!! Thanks for the chance at your yummy candy! Just found your blog so I'm off to check it out!
January 24, 2008 9:21 AM

Diane/dd2njoy, please e-mail me your snail mail address and I'll get this candy out to you. Congratulations! :-)

Thanks to everyone for playing and for all your great tutorial suggestions! You can see I posted a couple of things in the last week that I've been working on, and I'll definitely be pulling from this pool for future tutorials. My goal is one per week - we'll see. It might be a bit too big of a goal right now but I am going to try. Worst case I'll scale back to one every other week.

Look for my next blog candy at 5,000 hits. I have a huge stash of items here that I can't wait to give away. That contest will be open for about a week, so stop by often so you don't miss out! Feel free to leave comments & say hi - it's always nice to hear from you.

I am off to put my stamp room back together - wish me luck!

1 people made my day!:

Diane said...

Woohoo!!!!Doing the happy dance!!!
I can't believe I won,Thank You so much!!! I will email you my addie right now! Thank You!Thank You!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...