The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, January 7, 2008

Mother Card


Another January card using the Doodles 4-German/Bauern set from Firecracker Designs by Pamela. This is a 5" x 5" square card, just for something different.

Really straighforward card work here, there is a 1/16" border between each of the 3 main layers of the card. The main layer is a printed vellum adhered to vanilla cardstock. I stamped over the top with the large doodle image and sponged on some Distress Ink in Vintage Photo. The photo corners are a punch, and I used the paper piercer and template to add the brads. They are set on dimensionals.

I did the wording with my computer using the Kendaia font. It is french and the english translation is "I love my mother with all my heart". I rounded the corners with my 1-1/2" circle punch and used the slit punch to add the vanilla word strip. I stamped off in Regal Rose to add the swirls and flowers to the word piece, and added some sponging around the edge. That piece is also on dimensionals.

Complete supply list: Doodles 4-German/Bauern set from Firecracker Designs by Pamela, printed vellum, very vanilla and bravo burgundy cardstock from Stampin' Up!, brads from antique brass hodgepodge hardware kit, lots of foam tape, spray adhesive, paper piercer and template, photo corner punch, 1-1/2" circle punch, slit punch, bravo burgundy classic and regal rose classic ink, distress ink in vintage photo.

1 people made my day!:

Diane said...

What a lovely card !!! Love the sentiment! You did an amazing job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...