The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Kid's Chore Chart

Yes, I am aware that you can't *really* give a 3-year old chores to do, but I liked the concept. I thought hard about what responsibil-
ities
we could give him to help him start learning that he's a part of the household and has to help out here and there sometimes (i.e. Mommy is not his toy and book cleaning up slave).

This was a fun project to make! I used my Goal Calendar with the Kids set from JessicaLynn Original's spring stamp release. She has this set plus NINE OTHERS being released on February 1st - this Friday!!! On January 31st there will be a pre-release party on the JLO store website from 6 PM to Midnight (CST). There will be some great deals to be had so stop on by!

For the calendar, I used a cool weekly calendar template that Jessica Lynn sent me. I also used this on the weekly schedule that I made, but here I used it full size. I printed it on 8.5" x 11" white cardstock, added this great patterned paper underneath to hold all the little completion markers, and matted it with coordinating designer paper to make it a true 12" x 12" project.

All of the little completion markers were stamped out and then punched with a 3/4" circle punch (or the SU Word Window punch for the words). I then added a bit of Tombow Mono Multi and let it dry. This allows it to be used as a REMOVEABLE adhesive! So easy! Now we have 7 markers for each "chore" in case he is able to do everything every day of the week. *snort*, yeah right!. Anyway, they just pull off and stick on whereever they need to go. I just stuck some on randomly before I took the photo so you can see the concept.


Complete supply list: Stamps: All from Goal Calendar with the Kids from JessicaLynn Original's spring 2008 release. Paper: Various pattern paper, GP-110 white cardstock. Ink: Tempting Turquoise and Bravo Burgundy classic ink from Stampin' Up!. Accessories: 3/4" circle and Word Window lever punches.

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...