The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

PPRS Design Team

Happy Saturday everyone! I do have a card to share but I only just finished it and didn't do the photo mojo yet, so it'll have to wait until tomorrow. So in the meantime I'll share some more faaabulous news, how's that?!

Back in October I applied for a spot on the 2008 Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps design team, which was to be announced for the first of the year. Well, I found out earlier this week that I was chosen!! Woo hoo! I wasn't sure if it was an "I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you" deal until Nicole made the announcement on her site, but some of the other marvously talented ladies have announced it, so I figured what the heck!!

I am so, so excited to work with Nicole and her fabulous images. If you have not seen PPRS before you are missing out. Gaw-jous designs and nice, deeply etched rubbah. Check them out, and of course check back here often for all the projects I'll be making using my new goodies. I hope that the things I design will inspire you!

Check out the sidebar where I've added a listing of all the Prickley Pear Girls' blogs for you to browse as well!

I am not sure I have everyone included as I don't have a complete list yet, but if I find I've missed someone I will come back and add them! Congratulations to everyone -- I can't WAIT to get to know you all! Without further ado, and in no particular order, my DT-sistah for PPRS are *drumroll*:

Angie Pearl
Jeanie Sunderman
Pam Carriker
Vicki Parson
Linda Black
Mary Coleman
Nicole La Cour (owner)

2 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

You have some lovely creations here! So nice to meet you!! I look forward to creating and sharing with you sistah!! :)

Etha said...

Ohhhh that is so WONDERFUL!! Congratulations :) I SO was going to apply for that DT, ordered a bunch of stamps and was more than ready :) but then my mom visited for 3 weeks and I just did not get around to play with the stamps. Maybe next year ;) so happy for you, you're going to have so much fun, I like her images a LOT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...