The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Naughty or Nice?


DH and I are going to be heading north to the (even more) frozen tundra tomorrow to see our very first ever LIVE Packers game at Lambeau Field. I had been to a couple of games in Minneapolis when I was in college, but never AT Lambeau. So, since we'll be gone all day tomorrow and I won't likely get online at all, I'm posting another card now for your weekend viewing pleasure.

Still working with this Real Red/Basic Gray/light blue combo, in this case it's the old Stampin' Up! retired Bliss Blue b/c after I colored in the stocking with my Prisma markers, the blue was a little bit too dark to look right with Bashful. I love this little Fluffles with the guilty look and the "Coal Again?!" saying. It's just too fun.
I stamped the Flannel Plaid stamp in Versamark on the Bliss Blue then heat embossed it with "Elfin Mist" EP from the LSS. I have had it forever, won a few little pots of their store brand EP awhile back as a door prize and never used it. I LOVE it though, it's so sparkly (like SU's Iridescent Ice EP) but has some color to it also, a light minty green and a light lavender. It looks amazing IRL. Did my ticket corners and added the red brads, the gray grosgrain is from Ribbons and Bows Oh My!. All the coloring is with my beloved Prisma markers. Christmas assortment Prima Flowers from the "Got Flowers?" line. White gel pen on the scallop rings and I put the main image on dimensionals.
Pretty fast card, except for the coloring but overall I think it turned out well. Especially since I had no plan at all when I sat down at the stamp table except to lose myself in stamping for a few precious minutes! LOL!

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...